- Facts about the value of the civil justice system, information about important products liability cases, debunking myths about tort reform and more.
- Good information about the workers’ compensation statute and regulations. But beware! They are complex.
- Well organized Web site which contains “mountains” of information about all facets of Social Security Disability.
- A national organization dedicated to representing the interests of millions of workers and their families who, each year, suffer the consequences of workplace injuries and illnesses. The group acts to advocate the rights of injured workers through education, communication, research, and information gathering.
- “OSHA” Website discusses safety issues in the workplace.
- An informative quarterly newsletter on recent developments in the law.